Here at FirstImpression.io, we like to think of ourselves as an ambitious and talented bunch. We’re passionate about what we do, set ourselves high goals, and encourage everyone to share their knowledge and ideas.
We’re growing quickly and are always on the lookout for smart people who can contribute something unique and valuable to our team. Take a look at our current openings below. If you see one that stands out, we’d love to hear from you.
And yes, we’re based in the heart of Tel Aviv, have lots of cake in the office, and enjoy regular company fun days!
We’re looking for a new Operations team member!
Please send CVs to Amir.Gur@firstimpression.io by Sunday June 11.
Our operations team is responsible for the creation, management, debugging and optimization of our ad products.
All training will be provided on the job. This position is suitable for people seeking their first foray into the high-tech industry.
- Website structure analysis
- Extensive use of the company’s propriety platform
- Code manipulation
- Integrating the company’s ad products onto various websites
- Analyzing performance and reports
Skills and requirements:
- Technological affinity
- A great attitude
- A desire to learn and develop
- A desire to influence and have an impact
- Ability to work in a team
Preference will be given to people with some background in HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, to former webmasters and people familiar with the AdTech ecosystem.
Great English is a must and knowledge of Spanish is a bonus!
To apply please send CVs to email@example.com by Sunday June 11 with the subject “Applying for operations team -” + your name.
Web Researcher – Part time
Tech savvy and analytical? Join us and help our business development team identify and qualify new sales leads. This is a part-time role with flexible hours and the option to work from home.
- Identify relevant prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists and individual web research
- Quality assurance and verifying accuracy of information
- Compile contact information in spreadsheets
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly goals
Skills and requirements:
- High level of English reading and comprehension skills
- French and additional languages – big advantage
- Experience in identifying and culling data from multiple sources – big advantage
- Research and analytical skills
- Organized and reliable
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Linkedin, Hunter.io, Whois searches, and other search tools and email hunters
- Be available for instructions and feedback via phone and email
- Able to come to our offices in central Tel Aviv for training and occasional meetings
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org