Here at FirstImpression, we like to think of ourselves as an ambitious and talented bunch. We’re passionate about what we do, set ourselves high goals, and encourage everyone to share their knowledge and ideas.
We’re growing quickly and are always on the lookout for smart people who can contribute something unique and valuable to our team. Take a look at our current openings below. If you see one that stands out, we’d love to hear from you.
And yes, we’re based in the heart of Tel Aviv, have lots of great food options nearby, and enjoy regular company fun days!
Type 3 Bookkeeper
Our growth and future business prospects have led us to seek an inhouse bookkeeper to join our 11 person family. This unique position will play a significant role in supporting the company’s management and financial health. First and foremost, we’re looking for an independent and detail oriented professional with strong financial governance and tech orientation. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll ensure sound financial controls and structure are established and maintained in all areas in our company while overseeing the day-to-day financial operations.
Responsibilities and ongoing activities:
- Transfer bookkeeping activity from external company to be held in house
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Execute timely billings and collections
- Setup and overseeing of accounting & bookkeeping reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Manage payroll and employee benefits
- Manage the general ledger
- Inter-company transactions
- Tax payments
- Financial year-end preparations for audit
- Financial advisory to the CEO
- Preparation of expense, balance and cash flow reports
Skills and requirements:
- Certificate of Bookkeeper type 3 from the Ministry of Economy
- 3+ years experience as an independent bookkeeper including preparation for audit
- A desire to learn and develop
- Full command over Priority ERP software
- Fluent in English (writing and reading)
- Being independent, accurate, punctuate with acute attention to details
- Full command over Excel / Google sheets
- An advantage would be given for former experience with startups and companies with a a foreign subsidiary
- Highly competitive pay, benefits and a slice of the pie (aka – stock options)
- Flexibility to work from home and the office
- Start-up culture with an opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- 17 days vacation plus statutory holidays
- Support from a diverse and highly talented team who like to organize fun activities and celebrate all-round awesomeness!
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Applying for Bookkeeper role” and attached your CV.