Here at FirstImpression.io, we like to think of ourselves as an ambitious and talented bunch. We’re passionate about what we do, set ourselves high goals, and encourage everyone to share their knowledge and ideas.
We’re growing quickly and are always on the lookout for smart people who can contribute something unique and valuable to our team. Take a look at our current openings below. If you see one that stands out, we’d love to hear from you.
And yes, we’re based in the heart of Tel Aviv, have lots of cake in the office, and enjoy regular company fun days!
We’re looking for an all-round marketing superstar to join us, spread the word about what we do, help us acquire new clients and build a world-class marketing team. You should be data driven, methodological, passionate about great content and have proven experience managing people and successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Build and execute our marketing strategy, including measurable goals, budgets, and monthly work plans.
- Manage all marketing initiatives in order to:
- Build an online and offline brand
- Drive qualified inbound leads
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Surface industry / client pains and needs we can use to improve our offering
- Collaborate with the sales team and create necessary sales collateral including email templates, case studies, videos etc.
- Develop an effective PR strategy – reach out to relevant journalists, media outlets, blogs, and podcasts. Find new opportunities to promote company and founders.
- Research ad industry trends and write high-level and in-depth content for thought leadership articles.
- Manage all communication channels including social media, company blog, and email newsletters. Should understand basic best practices for these channels.
- Run paid / sponsored campaigns to generate qualified incoming leads and promote our brand.
- Build up marketing team as company grows.
- Manage outsourcing and freelancers, e.g. for graphic design.
- Closely track and analyze various marketing channels and the sales funnel.
- Report to CRO and CEO about what strategies work and come up with new ideas.
Skills and requirements:
- Native English speaker
- BA degree
- Data driven and methodological
- 5-7 years minimum in brand management and user acquisition for B2B high tech companies
- Experience in directly managing a team of at least 3 people
- Hands on experience in planning and executing paid online campaigns via SEM, Social, Content Recommendations, media buying and online sponsorships
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Experience in organizing speaking engagement, events and exhibition booths
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills
- Organized and enjoy multi-tasking
- High attention to details and visuals
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to analyze and present performance
- Ad tech experience = advantage
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org