Here at FirstImpression, we like to think of ourselves as an ambitious and talented bunch. We’re passionate about what we do, set ourselves high goals, and encourage everyone to share their knowledge and ideas.
We’re growing quickly and are always on the lookout for smart people who can contribute something unique and valuable to our team. Take a look at our current openings below. If you see one that stands out, we’d love to hear from you.
And yes, we’re based in the heart of Tel Aviv, have lots of great food options nearby, and enjoy regular company fun days!
FirstImpression is looking for a senior data engineer who will be the first to be fully committed to data analysis and data science.
- Rebuild our current data gathering and warehousing architecture from the ground up. The system should be able to support billions of events and hundreds of gigabytes of daily data.
- Research the data and create POC of product features that will be integrated into our platform by the development team.
- Design experiments and extract insights according to requests coming from both technological and business-oriented divisions of the company.
Skills and requirements:
- Big data management and analysis experience (i.e. Hadoop, Mahout, Cassandra, MongoDB, BigQuery, Spark, etc)
- Great POC programmer
- Solid Linux experience
- At least an intermediate understanding of statistics
- Creative (needs to say what can be done with the data, and what data is needed to be collected in order to do new stuff). Needs to be a person able to come up with cool new ideas
- Not afraid of technology or math – should believe in her/his ability to learn new things in the tech or math fields
- Independent – Able to complete POC/research from beginning to end. This includes identifying what the required tools are, setting up an environment (if needed), developing the necessary code, and finally analyzing the output
- Team player – Able to explain algorithms/methods to other development team members in order to integrate capabilities
- Practical – Needs to create stuff that can be integrated into the product (meaning – reasonable computation, reasonable programming effort required, reasonable possible faults that are needed to be taken care of manually, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of statistics – advantage
- Solid academic & mathematical background – serious advantage – You don’t need to be a PhD/MA, but you can read and understand scientific articles in the fields of Statistics & ML
- Knowledge and experience in machine learning – advantage. Should know at least in theory how this stuff works:
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Neural networks
- Deep learning (should know what CNN and RNN are)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Business Development Manager – German Market
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to help us grow and scale our business in German market.
- Establishing and maintaining high sales volume with manager, director, VP/C level executives.
- Effectively tracking sales cycle (e.g. contacts, follow-ups, leads, tests, closes, etc.).
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Providing an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities and past week track record.
- Going to exhibitions and conventions abroad and representing the company on business trips to meet clients.
Skills and requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in sales/business development in high tech.
- Ad Tech or publisher monetization experience – a huge advantage.
- German as a mother tongue,
- Fluent in English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent core sales skills.
- Technically oriented.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org